A GOOD GIFT KEEPS ON GIVING
We plant trees for communities and for individuals, whilst training students and volunteers about the best practices in planting and establishing trees. We can only do this with the help of sponsorship for the supply of the trees and planting materials necessary for these events. By sponsoring our efforts in establishing new trees and woodland, you are giving a gift that gives many times, with benefits to the environment – to those that are training with us – to local communities – and building so many positive memories.
HOW CAN YOU BECOME A SPONSOR OF OUR ARBOR DAY?
If you wish to sponsor our efforts, our account is currently administered by Myerscough College, Lancashire. Sponsors’ payments can be accepted by ‘phone: please use 01995 642222 and ask for the College’s finance department. Be clear that the sponsorship is for our Arbor Day account.
We also welcome the donation of trees and tree planting and protection materials from sponsors such as tree nurseries and arboricultural suppliers. Donations should be sent to: Arbor Day UK, Myerscough College, St. Michael’s Road, Bilsborrow, PRESTON PR3 0RY, Lancashire, England.
We have a simple scale for sponsorship:
- Bronze Sponsor: A contribution of £50 or more (or equivalent resources)
- Silver Sponsor: A contribution of £200 or more (or equivalent resources)
- Gold Sponsor: A contribution of £500 or more (or equivalent resources)
THIS YEAR’S SPONSORS (2021) – CURRENT LIST
OUR GOLD SPONSORS 2021
OUR SILVER SPONSORS 2021
OUR BRONZE SPONSORS 2021
Our sponsors get all the kudos of supporting our tree planting efforts, and this is shared at our Arbor Day event. Sponsors can expect:
- To be directly involved with what their sponsorship will be used for in terms of the planting, the location and the purpose of the planting.
- Social media coverage of the planting event which credits their sponsorship
- To be displayed in our list of sponsors during our Arbor Day ceremony